Your summer with Hotel Thea, at the heart of Igea Marina!
Here we are! Hotel Thea are ready to welcome you: this summer your safety and relax are our priorities, with the comfort of an holiday a stone’s throw away from the beach.
Over the past months, we have worked hard to develop a new and safer way of welcoming you, while maintaining the usual warmth that distinguishes us and the Romagna region.
Below some rules to enjoy a safe stay at the Hotel:
- at the reception, a slab in plexiglass guarantees safe distancing for our guests. Spaces across the Hotel have been redistributed to assure safe movement to everyone;
- at breakfast, the waiter serves sweet and savory options of your own choosing from the protected buffet. At lunch and dinner, you can relax while your meal is fully-served directly at the table;
- your room is thoughtfully sanitised using authorised medical devices and you will decide how often to let the cleaning staff in, as part of the daily cleansing routine. If you prefer not to let anyone in your room, we will provide you with fresh towels and a self-cleaning kit at the reception;
- to maximise your safety, comfort and privacy at the beach, umbrellas are set apart at a minimum distance of 5 metres. Sanitising hands gel stations are set up across the area and access to children’s playground is limited and regulated,
- in July and August, your children will enjoy soap bubble and circus shows, respecting social distancing rules and government guidance,
- access to the external Jacuzzi and children’s playground is allowed to a limited number of individuals. Children need to be accompanied by an adult.
Do not hesitate to reach out to ask any questions and additional information at email@example.com or at +39 0541 333093.